You get awesome civil procedure written and audio outlines and flashcards (yes, audio flashcards).
All the civil procedure-related subjects tested on the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE). That means they have you covered for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) and the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). Plus, they cover most of the topics discussed in related law school classes.
- Subject matter jurisdiction
- Personal jurisdiction
- Service of process and notice
- Venue, forum non conveniens, and transfer
- Preliminary injunctions and temporary restraining orders
- Rule 11 Sanctions
- Pretrial conference and order
- General motion requirements
- Pretrial motions
- Post-trial motions
- State law in federal court
- Federal common law
- Right to jury trial
- Selection and composition of juries
- Requests for and objections to jury instructions
Verdicts and Judgments
- Defaults and dismissals
- Jury verdicts
- Judicial findings and conclusions
- Effect of Judgments
- Final judgment rule
- Interlocutory review
- Standards of review
Audio outlines, written outlines
- Proprietary mnemonics or mnemonic devices—memory hacks.
- Leverages the ancient but effective “method of loci”—a.k.a, memory palaces or memory journeys.
- Memorable and engaging illustrations.
- Downloadable audio—take your test prep to the beach or mountaintop.
Audio flashcards, visual flashcards
- Visual civil procedure flashcards, loaded with imagery. Easy-to-use and great for on-the-go review.
- Quiz-mode MP3s (audio flashcards) that drill you on key memory hooks—the perfect pre-exam refresher.
Did we mention lifetime access?
Study for your civil procedure final, crush the civil procedure part of the bar exam, and reboot your memory anytime after.
Need social proof?